Allegrathe ruffled swimsuit
Clean lines, V-shaped neckline, cross-back straps and soft ruffles: it rhymes with style and simplicity. This sun protective swimsuit for women, matches with Alba, our certified UPF50+ one-piece swimsuit dedicated to our young girls and teens. Small #removablepads are present for great comfort and support. And when it comes to transparency, there's no question about it: it's #fullylined. Certified UPF 50+, this UV swimsuit blocks 98% of UVA and UVB rays without chemical filters. It’s been said, sun protection has never been this cool.
The soft, creamy texture of an Italian ice cream is captured in this Vanilla color.
CONSIDER RESELLING THIS LATER
our partner’s website and enjoy
a €10 voucher on your next order
• Crossed straps on the back
• Not too high around the thighs for a flattering silhouette
• Removable bra pads
• Designed in France and manufactured in our factory in Portugal
• Rinse with lukewarm water after each use and air dry
• Made from a high tech fabric and recycled fishing nets
• Certified UPF50+, filters 98% of UVA and UVB rays
• 78% recycled polyamide, 22% Lycra®
• Do not tumble dry
• Machine wash 30°C
• VIOLETA is wearing a size 38. She measures 1m80 / 5’10,9 with a 90B cup / 90 cm bust size
• If you need advice, do not hesitate to contact us via the chat box.
• Our size guide is based on the length of the torso. Above 65 cm of length, we recommend the size above.
• If you’re hesitating between two sizes, choose the size up
• We have tested this swimsuit on several sizes and it fits normally, we recommend your usual size
• SARAH is wearing a size 36. She measures 1m79 / 5’10,5 with a 70B cup / 83cm bust size
Our collections are made in Portugal by Sandra and her team of talented women, who put all their energy into making our UV swimsuits and clothes, created by women for women. Producing in Europe comes at a cost, which is not always easy but we believe that the road to eco-responsibility starts by producing locally and in reasonable quantities. By buying a CANOPEA swimsuit or item of clothing, you too play a fondamental part in our mission for a more sustainable future. Visit our workshops here