MARCIAthe low bottoms
These women's sun protective swimsuit bottoms are this season's essential piece. Whether you're an adventure addict or a relaxation enthusiast, they offer support, comfort and elegance. A timeless piece to be paired with any of our sun protective t-shirts for a variety of stylish looks, always UPF50+ certified. Made with recycled fiber, this UV swimsuit blocks 98% of UVA and UVB rays without chemical filters. Match them with our reversible Leia bikini top, available in the same color.
Baleares green or the memory of a dip in turquoise colored sea water.
CONSIDER RESELLING THIS LATER
our partner’s website and enjoy
a €10 voucher on your next order
• low cut panties
• neither too low-cut, nor too covering
• Made from a high tech fabric and recycled fishing nets
• Certified UPF50+, filters 98% of UVA and UVB rays
• 78% recycled polyamide, 22% Lycra®
• Do not tumble dry
• Machine wash 30°C
• If you need advice, do not hesitate to contact us via the chat box.
• If you’re hesitating between two sizes, choose the smaller size.
• We have tried this swimsuit in several sizes and it fits normally, we recommend your usual size.
• VIOLETA is wearing a size 38. She measures 1m80 / 5’10,9 with a 90B cup / 90 cm bust size
Our collections are made in Portugal by Sandra and her team of talented women, who put all their energy into making our UV swimsuits and clothes, created by women for women. Producing in Europe comes at a cost, which is not always easy but we believe that the road to eco-responsibility starts by producing locally and in reasonable quantities. By buying a CANOPEA swimsuit or item of clothing, you too play a fondamental part in our mission for a more sustainable future. Visit our workshops here