CANOPEA x REDONNER
Did you know ?
CHANGE IS UP TO YOU !
How does it work?
1) Collect your old clothes (Canopea and/or others), clean and packed in a bag (3kg min)
2) Drop them off at one of the many collection points in France
(Red Cross, le Relais, Emmaus, Secours Populaire, ...) or your local charity shop
3) Confirm your donation via Redonner, which will credit your account with RE points for your discount.
A simple and fast confirmation
1) Take a photo of your donation bag in front of the collection site.
2) Send the photo by email to email@example.com
3) Receive your RE points within 24 hours, redeemable for a voucher to be used at any time.
FINDING A COLLECTION POINT NEAR YOU
100% of the clothes are collected by associations or companies
of Eco TLC, then sorted by hand to be resold
resold to second-hand markets or textile recycling companies.
The goal is to maintain a recycling rate of more than 90%
(i.e. give a new life to more than 90% of the clothes collected).
As for textiles that cannot be re-used in their entirety (~50%),
they enter into the recycling sector to be cut,
shredded, frayed and transformed into rags, insulation, new clothing
or secondary manufacturing materials.
Approved in 2009 by French public authorities,
Eco TLC was founded to provide sustainable waste
and resource management for TLC (CLF in English: clothing, linen, and footwear)
producers, distributors and importers. TLC’s role is to foster the collection,
recycling and recovery of all used clothing, linen,
and footwear to address environmental issues.
It’s mission is to create and generate a circular TLC economy approach:
through dynamic partnerships using innovative and sustainable
business models that drive environmental, social,
and economic activity and performance.