Norathe romantic one piece
With optimal support, this sun protective swimsuit for women offers a #built-inbra and very thin adjustable straps. Its heart shape neckline, adorned with a subtle tone-on-tone insert, highlights the chest. The enveloping comfort of this UPF50+ certified one-piece swimsuit matches the clean lines of our Prisca UV swimsuit for girls and teens. Made from recycled fibre, it blocks 98% of UVA and UVB rays without chemical filters, combining style and sustainability.
This Ash color is a tribute to the famous lime wash walls, dear to the architecture of the Mediterranean.
CONSIDER RESELLING THIS LATER
our partner’s website and enjoy
a €10 voucher on your next order
• Hidden bra for ultimate support
• thin adjustable straps
• heart-shaped neckline
• Fully lined
• Size small, take one size up than your usual size
• Designed in France and manufactured in our factory in Portugal
• Rinse with lukewarm water after each use and air dry
• Made from a high tech fabric and recycled fishing nets
• Certified UPF50+, filters 98% of UVA and UVB rays
• 78% recycled polyamide, 22% Lycra®
• Do not tumble dry
• Machine wash 30°C
• If you need advice, do not hesitate to contact us via the chat box.
• Our size guide is based on the length of the torso. Above 65 cm of length, we recommend the size above.
• If you’re hesitating between two sizes, choose the smaller size.
• We have tested this swimsuit on several sizes and it fits normally, we recommend your usual size
• VIOLETA is wearing a size 38. She measures 1m80 / 5’10,9 with a 90B cup / 90 cm bust size
Our collections are made in Portugal by Sandra and her team of talented women, who put all their energy into making our UV swimsuits and clothes, created by women for women. Producing in Europe comes at a cost, which is not always easy but we believe that the road to eco-responsibility starts by producing locally and in reasonable quantities. By buying a CANOPEA swimsuit or item of clothing, you too play a fondamental part in our mission for a more sustainable future. Visit our workshops here