Tarathe romantic one piece
Its plunging neckline, and straps framed in a delicate ruffle, provide a touch of elegance to any summer silhouette! Eco-friendly and UPF 50+ certified, Tara makes a silhouette shine. Equipped with #removablepads this sun protective swimsuit for women is the perfect complement to the ultimate sun-kissed, radiant glow. This UV swimsuit blocks 98% of UVA and UVB rays without chemical filters. Match it with Misha, our UV swimsuit for girls or Albee, the UV romper for babies, both in the same color.
Golden and spicy, our Sand color is reminiscent of the savoir-faire of Moroccan ceramics.
• V shaped neckline and contrasted straps
• A plunging neckline for an elegant silhouette
• Two thin removable cushions enhance the bust
• Designed in France and manufactured in our factory in Portugal
• Rinse with lukewarm water after each use and air dry
• Made from a high tech fabric and recycled fishing nets
• Certified UPF50+, filters 98% of UVA and UVB rays
• 78% recycled polyamide, 22% Lycra®
• Do not tumble dry
• Machine wash 30°C
• We have tested this swimsuit on several sizes and it fits normally, we recommend your usual size
• SARAH is wearing a size 36. She measures 1m79 / 5’10,5 with a 70B cup / 83cm bust size
Our collections are made in Portugal by Sandra and her team of talented women, who put all their energy into making our UV swimsuits and clothes, created by women for women. Producing in Europe comes at a cost, which is not always easy but we believe that the road to eco-responsibility starts by producing locally and in reasonable quantities. By buying a CANOPEA swimsuit or item of clothing, you too play a fondamental part in our mission for a more sustainable future. Visit our workshops here