BIANCAthe twisted one-piece
A sensuality to die for and thought to flatter all bodyshapes, the Bianca, is our little surprise after the beginning of this new school year. It gives us the best excuse to go away in the sun this autumn. This new addition has a twisted low-cut neckline providing you extra support and revealing your chest with subtlety and elegance. Available in three colors, this swimming suit will make all tones of color skin beautiful. And don’t panic it is not see through at all: it is entirely lined. Certified UPF 50+, this UV swimsuit blocks 98% of UVA and UVB rays without chemical filters. It’s been said, sun protection has never been this cool.
This October is definitely the #newsummer.
CONSIDER RESELLING THIS LATER
our partner’s website and enjoy
a €10 voucher on your next order
• Fully lined
• Suits every body shape
• Twisted front
• deep cut V-shaped back
• Designed in France and manufactured in our factory in Portugal
• Rinse with lukewarm water after each use and air dry
• Made from a high tech fabric and recycled fishing nets
• Certified UPF50+, filters 98% of UVA and UVB rays
• 78% recycled polyamide, 22% Lycra®
• Do not tumble dry
• Machine wash 30°C
• If you need advice, do not hesitate to contact us via the chat box.
• Our size guide is based on the length of the torso. Above 65 cm of length, we recommend the size above.
• If you’re hesitating between two sizes, choose the size up
• We have tested this swimsuit on several sizes and it fits normally, we recommend your usual size
• ANTOINETTE wears a size 36. She measures 1m70, with 78cm bust size
Our collections are made in Portugal by Sandra and her team of talented women, who put all their energy into making our UV swimsuits and clothes, created by women for women. Producing in Europe comes at a cost, which is not always easy but we believe that the road to eco-responsibility starts by producing locally and in reasonable quantities. By buying a CANOPEA swimsuit or item of clothing, you too play a fondamental part in our mission for a more sustainable future. Visit our workshops here